Friday, January 2, 2009

A Life of Style: My 2009 Beauty & Fashion Resolutions

My Beauty and Fashion Resolutions:

- Take makeup application lessons - I want to apply makeup like a PRO
- Grow my hair to shoulder length and try new hairstyles - I'm in a real hair style rut
- Develop healthy eating habits - Less cookies, more fruits & veggies. More water, less lattes
- Go back to wearing heels because I've been wearing flats for a while - I need to feel tall again. Some children are taller than me when I have on flats, lol
- Take my vitamins everyday
- Start a Sunday evening at home spa regimen - facial, exfoliation, moisturizing, scalp treatment
- Continue taking care of my hair so that I can meet my growth goal
- At least once a week disconnect for 30 to 45 minutes (no phones, no laptop, no TV)
- Purchase a Mason Pearson hair brush, NARS lipstick in Pigalle, and Rapid Lash Eyelash Renewal Serum
- Always keep blotting papers in my purse/bag (Boscia are my fave!!)
- Organize all my nail polish by brand and shade
- Start getting massages
- Reorganize my closet and FINALLY sell all my old Coach and Dooney & Bourke bags
- Add to my Audrey Hepburn collection
- Continue my weekly manis and biweekly pedis
- Go to all Chicago sample sales especially the denim ones
- Try looks from different eras like the 1940s ladylike chic but with a modern twist - I have a really nice black pencil skirt and jade green patent leather T-strap pumps...There's an outfit waiting to happen.
- Take advantage of all opportunities that blogging brings my way

No comments:

Post a Comment