Thursday, January 1, 2009

A Life of Style: My 2009 Shopping List


2009 shopping list beauty, home, fashion by citydiva19






Just a few items I want to get this year and everyone knows this list WILL get longer as the year goes on, LOL!



BEAUTY



- Bobbi Brown Copper Diamond Shimmer Brick



- An FHI Flat iron



- Sedu Hair Styler



- Beauty Blender Sponge & Beauty Blender Cleanser



- Loreal Hair Fixer



- Shu Uemura Eye Lash Curler



- Rapid Lash Eyelash renewal



- L'Oreal HIP Kohl Eyeliner - NEW!!!!



- L'Oreal Color Presso - NEW!!!!



- Rene Furterer Vitalfan Vitality Supplements



HOME



- New bookcases



- Vacuum cleaner



- Vases



- New glasses from Crate & Barrel



- Leather storage ottoman





FASHION



- Maxi dresses



- Louis Vuitton Speedy 25 - My dream bag *sigh*



- 1 pair of Christian Louboutin shoes (I can dream...Can't I?)



- More skirts



- Killer job interview ensembles (I HATE suits)





No comments:

Post a Comment