Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Shoe-gasm

Bags are my weakness but every once in a while I come across a shoe that causes my heart rate to speed up a little and I relish in a moment of sheer enjoyment... A shoe-gasm.

MICHAEL Michael Kors Gansevoort Platform Sandal (shown above in Pumice) just sent me over the edge. It's a little plain in style but I love the color and the platform heel. I'm only 5'3" so I need a little additional height. I was on Nordstrom's website looking for something to spend my birthday gift card on when I came across these shoes. I think I'll stalk them for a while to see if they go on sale.

I have a couple of cute shirtdresses that would look great with these sandals. Add a fresh pedicure with a couple of coats of Essie Mint Candy Apple and I'll be walking down the Chicago streets as if I have my own theme music playing.






picture courtesy of Nordstrom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment